There are no products in this collection.
At UGears, our goal is to continue to challenge you in the most innovative ways possible. It’s no secret that puzzles are the ultimate toy for adults and children alike who crave a good mind teaser, but sometimes a mere puzzle is not enough. That’s where the 3D puzzle comes in.
Our Latest Kits
To keep you on your toes, we’re constantly adding to our collection of 3D puzzles that feature moveable components, visible mechanical gears and pendulums, intricate architectural details, and fascinating inside looks into every day (and not-so-everyday) machinery. If you’ve already completed everything in our collection, try your hand at one of our newest model kits:
- Mini locomotive features a wind-up ratchet key, a "Start/Stop" switch for easy operation, and three main paired wheels with connecting rods to send the train speeding away along any flat surface.
- Steampunk Submarine is scaled at 1:48, travels about 2.5 meters on its rubber band motor, features a Start/Stop switch for ease of operation, and can travel in a straight line or make left and right turns.
- Mini Helicopter is loaded with realistic details, including a turning rotor mast and main rotor, turning tail rotor, twin seater cockpit with cyclic stick controls, doors that open, adjustable searchlight in front, retractable rear wheels, landing skids and a helipad on which to rest your model.
- Steampunk Airship is a mini dirigible that has that throwback steampunk sensibility Ugears is known for, with a tugboat-style cabin and back porch, wind-up rubber band motor with a Start/Stop switch.
- NASA Space Shuttle Discovery is a 1:96 scale model of Discovery, with two cargo bays that open to reveal the HST model, which features movable solar panels and an aperture door.
- Rescue Hovercraft is a 1:24 scale wooden model of a sleek, twin-propeller all-terrain hovercraft.
- Serenity's Dream joins the Ocean Beauty Yacht and the Trimaran Merihobus in UGears' fleet of DIY model sailing vessels and is a spring-powered wind-up craft able to execute a series of tacking maneuvers for up to 4m across a flat surface.
- Stegosaurus, the walking fortress of the late Jurassic period, is the newest UGears dinosaur automaton, joining the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops in the UGears dino collection.
- Three-wheeler UGR-S is a stylish two-seater three-wheeled road and attention hog, with spring drive, front and rear suspension.
- Engine Clock is the latest addition to the Ugears collection of working clocks, including the Aero Clock wall clock with pendulum, and the Sky Watcher Tourbillon Table Clock.
- Triceratops ("three-horned face") is a dynamic, mechanical DIY wooden model of the dominant herbivore of the late Cretaceous period.
- Hagrid's Flying Motorbike™ Mini Model with Sidecar, from the Ugears Harry Potter™ collection, is a miniature copy of the flying motorbike that Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather.
Steam Express DIY 2.5D wooden picture model shows a classic steam locomotive and passenger carriage from three perspectives, each with mechanical elements.
Winged Sports Coupe is a 1:24 scale model coupe with 2 modes of operation and features a hood that lifts to reveal a model engine.
The Zeppelin 2.5D picture puzzle is a fun DIY project for anyone wanting to add a touch of beauty and aviation history to their home or office interior.
The manned Mars Rover is equipped with a spring, independent suspension on springs, and turning front and rear wheels with a large diameter to overcome obstacles.
Ghost of Kyiv is a 1:72 scale model of the MiG-29 fighter jet flown by the Ghost.
Dozor-B TCWV (Tactical Combat Wheeled Vehicle), an all-wheel drive armored personnel carrier (APC).
Tracked Off-Road Vehicle is a 1:24 scaled wooden ORV model with a spring motor that allows it to travel more than three meters in “D” (Drive) mode and more than four meters in “S” (Sport) mode.
Sports Car Rapid Mouse is a mid-20th century classic roadster. This gorgeous 1:24 scale automobile model is the second model in the Dual Motors series by Ugears, joining the Hot Rod, and is sure to set hearts fluttering for all you car lovers out there.
Tyrannosaurus Rex is a mechanical DIY wooden model of a walking tyrannosaur driven by a metal spring, which transmits power through a reduced gear, turning the axle that drives the legs.