UGears U-Fidget Tribiks
At UGEARS, we understand fidgeting with something can sometimes calm your anxieties. Our 3D puzzle U-Fidgets are designed to do just that. Made of high-quality natural wood products, these little mechanisms only take 10-30 minutes to assemble, and they are small enough to fit into a pocket, a purse or even the palm of your hand.
Kids as young as age five can benefit from the calming effects of UGEARS U-Fidgets. They’re also great for older children, adults and the elderly. Some benefits that come from having a U-Fidget on hand include:
- Reducing anxiety in high-stress situations
- Encouraging greater focus when it is required
- Assisting in quitting a bad habit
- Helping you organize your thoughts
- Encouraging you to come up with new ideas
Some people are just naturally a little more anxious than others. When an awkward situation arises, it’s nice to know you’ve taken the time to put together a U-Fidget, and it’s right in your pocket when you need it.
Each of our UGEARS U-Fidget wooden model kit sets come with four fidgets. They each assemble quickly and are a great activity to encourage strengthened relationships between children, parents, siblings and grandparents. Some sets you might find interesting include:
- Tribiks — Consisting of four tribiks, these tiny trinkets are each made up of 10 pieces.
- Vehicles — The Vehicle set includes a tramcar, sports car, truck and tractor, each with 14-18 pieces.
- Aircrafts — Each aircraft model includes between 13 and 19 pieces, including an airship, airplane, hydroplane and helicopter.
- Ships — The four boats in this set are a sailboat, submarine, yacht and boat, each with 12-17 pieces.
- Creation — Consisting of a movie camera, book, guitar and Parthenon, the Creation models together have a total of 48 pieces.
- Happy New Gear — These tiny mechanical gears contain a total of 37 pieces and create a clock, sock, Christmas tree and ball ornament.
- Gearsmas — The Gearsmas fidgets include a snowman, moon, bell and snowflake, with a total of 36 pieces.